Total support: $150,000
Intended Format: Grand Rounds – Live/Enduring, Minute-CME/CME Blast, other
Intended Audience: Fellows, Early career physicians, Pulmonary Hypertension Specialists, Pulmonologists, Cardiologists, Internal Medicine
Bayer TA Rationale for Educational Support:
Highest priority will be given to programs whose main focus is:
- Importance of screening and diagnosis of CTEPH
- Approved treatment strategies for CTEPH
- Emphasis on the evolving landscape of multi-modal management strategy for inoperable CTEPH, which includes both medical management as well as BPA.
The proposal must be compliant with standards and guidelines for commercial support (e.g., ACCME).
The proposal should include:
- Needs assessment
- Educational design and rationale for selection (where applicable)
- Learning Objectives
- Proposed Faculty
- Participant recruitment plan (where applicable)
- Outcomes strategy/plan
- Detailed budget
Copy of most recent accreditation letter and status
Applications/proposals which are submitted and determined to be complete are reviewed monthly. Allow a minimum of 45 days from submission for response.
Acceptance of a Bayer educational grant indicates that you will:
- Reconcile grant funding within 60 days of completion of the educational program
- Permit a Bayer Medical Affairs representative to audit live programs
- Share activity data and outcomes metrics within 30 days of their availability